Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Things to Recycle (Paper)

I imagine that in this day and age, most of you recycle on some level.  I have for a long time.  I wrote a little about it HERE.  I'm sure that there are people who take it far more seriously than I do...  but maybe some of you are like me...  Honestly, sometimes I throw something away and think... hmmmm, wonder why I've never thought to recycle THAT?


So, here's my random list of things that I've learned to recycle.
  • prescription bags and info sheets
  • labels from canned food -- I remove them before opening the can, so they don't get messy
  • paper towel and toilet paper tubes -- I slice them open to flatten
  • paper (not foam) egg cartons
  • tissue boxes
  • toothpaste boxes
  • phone books -- we got one in our mailbox the other day, and it went straight to the recycle pile.  I can't remember the last time I used a phone book!
How about you?  What "random" things have you learned to recycle?


1 comment:

  1. Sally, you are really good. You make a strong effort. It never dawned on me to recycle the labels from cans or jars. Of course now that you pointed that out, I will! ;) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...