Wednesday, May 28, 2014

graze update 5.28.14

We received our last graze package a few weeks ago, and I thought I'd [finally] give a last report.

Below, I've listed the four snacks that came in this box, and the... "comments" that my hubby gave them.  I confess, other than the popcorn (which my daughter ate), none of these snacks really appealed to me.  I ended up tossing them in my hubby's lunchbox as an afternoon pick-me-up -- so the exciting comments below (in italics) are his.
  • hot cross yum - orange raisins, sponge pieces (WHAT?), & cinnamon honey almonds - nah
  • lightly salted popcorn - a small personal sized bag, which my daughter said was delicious.
  • apple cosmo - apple, lime raisins, and cranberries - okay
  • boston baguettes w/ a bbq relish- not-so-much
Yeah, turns out they weren't really his cup of tea either.


You might remember that I said HERE that this would be our last box.  It didn't end up being a cost-effective option for our family.  You can read all of my graze posts HERE.


** I received no compensation for this post.  Just thought I share our experience with a new product.
Opinions are mine -- and my family's.


To subscribe to Drinking From My Saucer via email
just enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...