Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just Peachy!

One little, two little, THREE little peaches on our tree!  Wow, if these trees are really going to bear fruit (already), we might need to check out some natural ways to protect them so that they are actually edible.  [The other side of this peach isn't a pretty shot.]


Do you have any fruit trees?  We enjoy our Cleveland Pear trees, but they are only ornamental, and bear a small inedible fruit that I haven't even seen become pear-shaped, in fact.


We also have apple trees, mostly enjoyed in fallen form by the neighborhood deer, I suspect.  The trees are full and weighed down this year.


Is it a good year for fruit trees where you live?


1 comment:

  1. I don't know. I know my tomatoes are a bust from all the rain. It would be so cool to have fruit trees!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...