Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tie a String Around Your Finger...

Did you ever do that to help you remember something?  I can't say that I ever remember actually doing it, but sometimes even the mental imagery of tying that string around your finger can help you remember something... I think.  Or not.  I forget.


Anyways... I just wanted you to REMEMBER that [from all reports] Google Reader will be going away at the end of this month.  If you're like me, you've already figured out a new place to receive all your blog subscriptions for reading!

You can see all the ways to follow my blog over there --> in the right sidebar.

So, it's like the end of a school year... Please don't forget about me over the summer!!! {Will you sign my yearbook?}

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the reminder about Google Reader, but I am still confused, is it just going to disappear from everyone's blog or is it going to be changed into G+, or do we need to move to G+. So confused, any help would be appreciated. In the meantime I am trying to follow all my blogs at bloglovin.
    Thanks, Patty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...