Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Note Card Party 6.19

It's a beautiful, sunny, CHILLY morning here in NEOhio.  A lovely day for Vee's friends to visit!  Welcome.  I look forward to following along and seeing what you have to share for Vee's Note Card Party.  Here are my submissions.  True to form (it's freakish the way this happens every time!), I have one vertical shot in with three horizontals.  Two of the shots are taken around the house, another out in the garden, and one in Mom & Dad's garden.  As always, each photo is linked to it's original post in case you'd like to click back to do some reading.

I'm headed to Mom's to have some scrapbooking time together, but I'll be back later to visit, and always enjoy hearing what you have to say about the photos I share.  Thanks for stopping by!







Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous note cards! I especially like the one with the tea pot and cookies :) Have a blessed day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like I was just invited over for a visit, seeing little glimpses inside your home and outside in your garden. Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures! I love the blue delphinium. I have always loved blue jars...they look so lovely as vases....have a great one! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty, my e-reply was returned to me -- so I'll reply here:

      The delphinium seems to be a favorite of my visitors today, and it's one of mine too, Patty!!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely little taste of your world!! Thanks for sharing these great photos. LOVE that blue delphinium...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos and vignettes. I love all your vintage kitchen things and of course, the flowers. Enjoy your day. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am a lover of blue bottles. Cobalt blue is my collection. Great job on these photos for cards. We can learns so much about our blogging buddies and the rest of our amazing world on memes like this.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen some BEAUtiful cobalt blue bottles. That would be a great collection, Peggy! I'm glad you visited today.

      Delete
  7. Sweet domesticity on display either in the garden or in the house. The blue of that delphinium is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so pretty!

    The delphinium reminds me of the ones I used to have in our garden. I may have to get some new ones because these are so pretty!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' your great Ball jars for storage and that pretty blue delphinium:@)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting and colourful note cards. Love your green teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that pretty lavender flower! All perfect for cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flowers are always pretty, but I like the still lifes you've created, too. Wonderful note card photos. Hope you enjoyed your scrap booking day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty pictures! I like your tea scene. That teapot is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd have a hard time choosing a favorite, love them all. Very pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...