Friday, June 7, 2013

It's Official ~ Sophomore Status!

You can say what you want about when summer vacation officially begins...


But, I say it begins when report cards arrive in the mail!  (Thank goodness they don't wait too long to mail those suckers out!)  How nice it was for my daughter to already be celebrating at Cedar Point with our church youth group when her report card arrived.  I couldn't resist texting her with her grades.


"Do a happy dance and ride an extra roller coaster!  Report card is here.  Good work!  Love you so!"

My girl is officially a sophomore!*  And we've got the whole summer to think about that.

* If you're wondering why this is a big deal at our house, you can read my girl's story HERE, and about our entire transition from homeschooling to public school in THESE POSTS.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...