Sunday, June 30, 2013

All Is Not Lost... YET.

Follow on Bloglovin

Friends,
Don't forget that tomorrow (Monday - 7/1), Google Reader will be going away.  If that is where you read this or other blogs, you'll be out of luck.  TODAY is the last day to grab your Google Reader list, and transfer it elsewhere so that you don't miss any posts from your favorite blogs.


I'm not really sure what's going to happen to that nice little box of 143 "Google Friend Connect" friends over there in my sidebar.  Perhaps it will self-destruct at 12:01a.m. on July 1.  We'll see.


I hope you'll stick with me to find out... and by stick with me, I mean... following me in any other way, shape, or form -- and if you'll look in my sidebar, you'll see that there are many.


Thanks for hanging in there, and following along -- come what may.



1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous photos you've been posting. Why does this make me think "perfect note cards"? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...