Friday, May 10, 2013

Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific!

There's no shortage of 69¢ hair care products under our bathroom sink.  I'm just sayin'.  Shop the sales, girls! Just look at those flavors fragrances!



  • Refreshing Waterfall Mist
  • Kiwi Lime Squeeze
  • Strawberries & Cream
  • Free Me Freesia

Last night, after a busy evening of baking for me, I was sitting at my desk taking a break when my daughter leaned down to kiss the top of my head and say good-night.  "Mmmm, Mama - you're hair smells really good!" she said.  I couldn't wait to see if she guessed correctly that I had used the "Kiwi Lime Squeeze" shampoo and conditioner.

And then she said, "It smells exactly like..."

wait for it...

"... pumpkin muffins!"

Wow, umm.... not really the fragrance I was going for.
I guess I should feel lucky that the smell was at least identifiable!
And... that I was actually baking pumpkin muffins.
I guess.

Oh, I just had a depressing thought.
Today, my hair will smell like Cilantro Lime Chicken.  All day.
That's what a crockpot meal will do to ya!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...