Thursday, February 21, 2013

Winter Be Gone!

Wow - another really cold morning.  I don't know about you, but I'm ready for winter to be over.  I'm trying to be upbeat, but it's dragging me down.  I'm ready for buds and blossoms, and all things green.  How about you?  I could really go for a little breeze through an open window this morning, but... well, that's not advisable.

There IS a light at the end of the tunnel, though -- or at the end of the DAY, I should say.  And mornings don't stay dark for so long.  All good signs that spring is coming!


One good thing about spending lots of time bundled up at home is that I can stock up my little shop.  I've been having fun with that.  Now, in addition to card assortments, I also have stocked a few card sets (same design).  One is this pink Gerbera Daisy design.


After some great feedback on THIS POST, I decided to make up some of these "Twine Heart" cards too. Valentines Day may have already passed us by, but ANY day is a good day for a little love note, right?  I'm hoping you'll like these.


Today, I have a sick girl at home -- so I'll be hunkered down here working on a few more ideas for you.  Stay tuned -- and stay healthy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally. The new cards are so pretty. I haven't played with my papers in such a long time and now you've inspired me. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. It is always good to know I have kindred spirits out there. It is still cold here in Southern California, too. I am definitely ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about you shop AND those cards!! I loved the one you sent to me... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...