Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pass the Salt?

I've wanted to try this idea from Pinterest (of course) for a long time, and finally got the chance.  It was one of the first ideas I spotted and pinned on my "Crazy for Canning Jars" board.  Yes, I have one of those.

It's amazing how people are using canning jars these days.  They're not just for "canning" anymore!  They are everywhere, and for everything!

Why does salt in a canning jar make me happier than salt in a salt canister off the store shelves, you ask? Because.

There.  I said it.  *wink*

The end.

p.s.  Did you know that a Parmesan Cheese lid supposedly fits a canning jar, too?


Today, I am thankful for:
1. the morning sun that came before the rain yesterday
2. time spent on Facebook with my sister and cousin remembering our grandpa
3. LOTS of Socks for Sandy sent to Laura for Hurricane Sandy victims

Thought: He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. ~Epictetus, Greek sage and philosopher

2 comments:

  1. http://www.pennywisecottage.blogspot.comNovember 13, 2012 at 12:28 AM

    Oh that is so funny..I too love jars and I am just going to have to copy this idea..Although my husband will most likely have me committed..thanks for another great jar idea....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUNNY? Why, whatever do you MEAN?
    LOL. Just kidding. I know I'm crazy.

    If you're crazy enough to try it too, let me know how it works for you!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...