Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 10.27

Today, I am thankful for...
1. my Savior, Jesus Christ
2. a morning to sleep in
3. protection for our son in a hydroplaning incident on the highway today (he was wearing his seat belt!)
4. God's hand in keeping me calm while I spoke to my son & he waited for his dad
5. My sweet hubby in his role as a dad
6. --which makes me so thankful for my dad, too, and all the times he was, and still IS there for me.

Thought: Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. ~G.B.Stern




3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am thankful for you and what you wrote yesterday and today. Isn't it amazing how God out does Himself? Just when I think I can't be any more blessed I see His Hands in a child's eyes, or the beautiful sky. God's best to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So glad you stopped by. I appreciate your encouragement! God is good all the time! Hope you're having a great day.

      Delete
  2. I love that thought! I will have to remember that....it needs to go on a sign :)

    Have a great day rock star!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...