Thursday, August 30, 2012

Takin' Out the Trash

"Take out the papers and the trash, or you don't get no spendin' cash.
If you don't scrub that kitchen floor, you ain't gonna rock and roll no more.
Yakety yak (don't talk back!)

Just finish cleanin' up your room.
Let's see that dust fly with that broom.
Get all that garbage out of sight, or you don't go out Friday night!
Yakety yak (don't talk back!)"

So, I was taking out the trash on trash night, and I noticed a pile of rusted hardware pieces near the trash cans.  I wondered if my hubby meant for it all to be taken to the curb, so I went back inside to ask him.  "Yes" was his answer, so I did what any photo-crazy blogger would do.  I grabbed my camera, and headed back outside to take some pictures before rolling the trash to the curb.  Afterall, rusted "stuff" can be a sort-of-cool photographic subject!  (You be the judge.)

Anyway -- that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!  (Yakety yak.  Don't talk back!)

rusted hardware

ruested hardware

rusted hardware

rusted hardware


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...