Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Your Opinion, Please

Around this time last year, I asked for your help in determining which photos I should enter into a local library photo contest.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see the project through last year.  This year, I truly hope to be able to participate.  A maximum of two photos can be submitted.

There are four categories, and photos can be submitted in black & white or color.
  • people
  • landscape/still life
  • animals
  • altered/Photoshopped

Want to take a look and help me choose some photos?  I sure would appreciate your input.  I know the photos aren't super-professional or anything.  They're just some shots that I'm particularly proud of, or really like on some gut level.  Photos will be submitted as is, minus my watermark.  Let me know what you think by leaving your comments.

P1270345

P5150418

4.22

P1010081

P1010258

P1210191

P1170021

P1010005

P5290750

P8240049

1.31

PA100375

P6060957

If you'd like to, you're invited to head on over to my Flickr page HERE.  Let me know if there are any other photos that catch your eye.  Feel free to leave comments there as well. Thanks, Friends!  ~Sally

3 comments:

  1. So I'm not a big fan of jellyfish, but I think that is the best one photographically speaking. My second choice is the yellow rose and my third is the pencils in a glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great. The ones that catch my eye are the pencils, the jelly-fish, the book because of the light coming through, and the park bench because of the repeated shape. The fall cart/tractor is beautiful, but there are always a ton of those type shots in contests. I was thinking of doing the same type post for a contest I enter at one of the fall fairs every year. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one that drew my attention the most was the bench -- what a great perspective. I also really like the monochromatic shot of the bench by the water. I didn't recognize that it was a jellyfish, but that is really striking as well. And the book is very unique and striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...