Thursday, May 31, 2012

What's Up? (An Early Arrival)

Typically, we wait for pictures like this until July.  I always remember because about mid-July, the time of our son's birthday, we are always wondering if the Black-Eyed Susans will be blooming for his party -- or not.  It's always within days one way or another.

My sweet niece at our son's July birthday a few years ago.

This year could be a different story, though.  Look what I found peeking at me when I walked around the yard yesterday... MAY 30th:


 My, won't the goldfinches be happy?



2 comments:

  1. Indeed, they will be, Sally!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally how beautiful!
    I've got one about to bloom, but I'm sure others will follow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...