Friday, May 18, 2012

Fifty Things About Me (11-20)

{Read about my "motivation"
and see items 1-10 HERE.}

11. I am a "Googling" fool.  Really.  I "Google" things all the time.  It's amazing the things you can find out just by typing in a few search words these days.  However, here are a few googly mottos:  "Google-search and click responsibly" - and - "Don't believe everything you read!"

12. I am crazy about Yoplait Light Apricot Mango yogurt.  Crazy.

13. I love dangling (wire) earrings... not too long -- but dangling!  Which reminds me... look at this neat idea I saw on Pinterest -- a way to hang/display wire earrings.  An embroidery hoop and a doily.  I know I have an old embroidery hoop that belonged to my Grandma.  I might have to try this!





14. I fall into the "LIVE TO EAT" category of people rather than the "eat to live" category.

15. My very favorite family vacation spot is the North Carolina beach.  We've gone to the same spot off and on since 1997.  There is no better place to "recharge!"


16. I am not old enough to be the mother of an almost 18 year old and a 14 year old.  Okay... you know this one isn't true.  I was just seeing if you were paying attention -- because... I don't feel old enough -- and that's true enough.

17. My family and very dearest friends call me "Sal."  If they call me Sally, I know something's up.

18. I dislike long toe nails.  Mine are always short, and only painted in the summertime.

19. I almost never wear shoes around the house.  That whole "get dressed to lace up shoes" concept messes with my head (and also with my feet!)

20. Favorite meal my mom used to make for my birthday: Skillet Beef Chop Suey.  I'll have to share that one sometime...  I still make it for my family, although -- they would probably tell you I make it for me.  But that's okay.  I'm allowed to have favorites too!

How about you?
Have a birthday coming up?
I double-dog dare you to make a list.


3 comments:

  1. I love this. What a fun project. I don't really wear shoes around the house, either :)

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sal,

    You had me at Google everything ... followed by dangly earring love ... and the Live to Eat is the bane of my existence ... and vacationing on the Atlantic coast is my fave. Well, I MIGHT pick a Caribbean island over the Atlantic ...

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoes in the house.. nope me neither. Sorry I been so quiet these last couple weeks, I’ve been really ill (now finally diagnosed with Whooping Cough even though I was immunized) and have had another very rough week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...