Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Share the Shot: Green

Worried about Picnik ending?  I was too, until I found out about PicMonkey.com.  I edited all of these shots using PicMonkey in just a matter of minutes.  It's very similar to Picnik - so there's virtually no learning curve.  It's a snap!

Linking with She Wears Many Hats
for Share the Shot #4 ~ Green.

Several days ago: chopped olives for a cream cheese & olives sandwich.


Friday: shopped for a special St. Patrick's Day birthday girl.


 Saturday: planned ahead for making stuffed peppers this week.


Monday: inspired to do a little spring-time decorating.


Monday: ventured outside in the rain to check on the daffodils.

Got green?
Come join the fun


1 comment:

  1. I will have to check picmonkey out. My daughter was really upset about picnik ending. she really loved creating and editing photos there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...