Saturday, December 17, 2011

Really Random

One.
I am a huge Mary Engelbreit fan.  I especially was a fan of her magazine "Home Companion!"  Well, Mary just released an on-line Christmas mini magazine for all of her fans.  It's eleven pages of her current home decorated for Christmas.  That's enough to make a ME fan swoon!  Check it out HERE.  Plus, if you want a heapin' helpin' of Mary's amazing style, check out THIS BOOK -- which is a beautiful pictorial visit to Mary's former "Cotswold" style home in St. Louis.

Two.
Truth or dare?  TRUTH?  Okay, here it is.
Sometimes I type something out for a post (like...maybe a strong opinion),
and then when I read it I think,
"Wow, that sounds totally negative"
and I delete it.
True story.
I don't ever want to come across as Negative Nellie.
Who wants to read anything she's written?

Do you ever do that?  C'mon... TRUTH!

Three.
Gingerbread Muffins!
Awesomeness.
Even more awesome as pop-in-your-mouth mini-muffins.
Not that I would do that.
Just sayin'.


Four.
I totally just recommended a pop-up kids' tent
to a friend for her 4 year old son for Christmas.
Because, I remember that age at our house.
It went something like this:


I'm pretty sure this is the only shot we have of the kids on Christmas Morning.
They spent the rest of the morning inside "The Share Club."
(awwww, totally forgot they named it that
until I looked it up in the scrapbook!)

Christmas memories are the best!
Merry Christmas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...