Friday, November 4, 2011

A Little Barn - y

Oh, don't worry - I'm not going to sing.

The other day, I entered a contest involving barn photos on Flickr.  It's called The Barn Project, and you can read about it HERE.  Ever since, I seem to see photos of barns every place I look.  I have a few photos that I love -- and I DO love to find barns to take photos of.  Why, however, does it always seem that we are either speeding by, or on a road where we cannot stop when I see an amazing barn?  Just one of those things, I guess.  (Probably another indicator that I need to slow my life down a little bit.)

I thought - just for fun - that I would share some of my favorite shots.  If you have a shot you'd like to share - please leave a comment including the link to your BARN PHOTO.


“I was so naive as a kid I used to sneak behind the barn and do nothing.”
~Johnny Carson


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...