Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Daily Ritual

I homeschool our daughter, so we are home together all day.  We enjoy sitting on the same side of the couch.  Not at the same TIME, mind you.  It's sort of an unspoken agreement that she uses it during the day, and I use it at night.  Sort of.


Typically, at night when I tidy up before bed, I throw two square pillows over on the left (where we like to sit) and a cylindrical neck pillow over on the right.  I never really realized how those pillows get so messed up.  Until now.  I just observed my daughter's daily ritual. When she sits down on the couch, she takes my square pillows (which fit just perfectly beside and around me), and swaps them for the neck pillow.

Later, I'll sit there and enjoy a cup of tea.  Usually, I'd wonder at the disarray.

Now... I'll know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...