Monday, September 12, 2011

A Good Day on Chocolate Street

How could a day involving this be anything but good?


Did it involve actual chocolate?  Well, wouldn't you like to know.  But, yes it did.  A rather yummy sugar-free mini-assortment, in fact.  Don't ask me how they make chocolate sugar-free, and still taste good.  I'm pretty sure I shouldn't know.  However, it seemed like a good choice at the time, so we'll just go with it - okay?

And then,

  
 Yes, obviously.

Of course, I don't know if they'll want us to come back.  It looks like somebody tried to find out the company secret.  Can't you read the sign, little girl?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...