Thursday, July 14, 2011

7/14/11 Daybook #4

~ For Today ~

Outside my window...
the moon is rising and I'm watching bunnies and fireflies out in the yard.

I am thinking...
how much I love my summer job,
and just as when I was a kid
I don't want summer to end.

I am thankful for...
my faith.
Even on the worst of days,
it's what I come back to.

From the kitchen...
The refrigerator is humming beside me
(can't wait until that new refrigerator arrives!),
and I am eating a chocolate pudding cup
that hasn't made it into the kid's lunchboxes yet.
A pan is waiting for chicken
-- early prep for tomorrow's dinner.

I am creating...
a mess with this pudding cup that won't stand upright.

I am wearing...
p.j.'s

I am going...
to bed soon (right).

I am reading...
nothing right now -- too busy!

On my mind...
a friend headed to a drs. appointment tomorrow with her sister.
a friend asking God to take her dying mother-in-law Home.
a busy weekend coming up.

Around the house...
there is laundry to be done,
and that chicken (for tomorrow)
still hasn't cooked itself! 

One of my favorite things...
the silence of the house after the kids have gone to bed.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
daycamp-taking son to Biblestudy-shopping -sleep
wedding-birthday party-sleep
church-birthday party
start the week over again.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...