Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday {2}

{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love,
but as a child you said you’d never touch?
My first reaction is broccoli (which I love) --
but I may have liked that as a child too...
I'll think of 16 answers after I hit "publish!"


{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
Yes.  My major was Family & Child Development.


{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life
(not counting the zoo)?
Wild horses on Carrot Island in North Carolina.


{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
Ummmm, no.


{five} can you juggle?
I can do a super-slow-simplified version -- badly.


{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Carpet.  I've never had hardwood floors, though...


{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Pop.


{eight} what was your first car?
A light blue Chevy Monza.


{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
White chocolate raspberry cheesecake.


{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Not very often.
We do a little re-arranging at Christmas-time
to make room for the tree.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...