Friday, February 25, 2011

"My Husband Rocks" Friday ~ 1

My sweet hubby.  That's what I always call him on this blog.  He doesn't want the blog to be about him - much.  But, he is MUCH a part of my life.  So, I suppose it was inevitable.

When I read about "My Husband Rocks" Friday over at Katy Lin's blog, I had to check it out.  You can read about how "My Husband Rocks" Friday got started HERE.  You can see a list of "My Husband Rocks" participants HERE.  The whole idea sounded like a good idea to me.

I am so thankful for how my husband and I balance one another.  Things that are emotional for me are not a big deal for him.  Things that upset him are, generally, not bothersome to me.  Which means, when one of us is at a low point, the other one is there to encourage and support.  Again and again.

A task was set before us this week.  Something that normally I would tackle.  This time, however, it seemed overwhelming to me.  Overwhelming to the point, that I'm pretty sure I would've been immobilized.  My husband, however, stepped up to the task before I could even express my discomfort over it.  I am so thankful for how he "reads" me.

To some people this task would not have been a big deal -- but understand that it was to me.

I'm so thankful for my husband, and how well he knows me.  He really has me figured out.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers


"The Great Adventure"


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sally. I was glad to learn a few things about you.I think we all lead some interesting lives and have our own stories to tell! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't sweet Hubby's the best. I feel blessed to have a husband who can read me also. We are blessed.

    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! You are truly blessed. I love that ideal too. I am going over to check out the link up. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...