Friday, January 14, 2011

What Love Really Means

Usually when I post a link to a song, it is one that has touched me -- often during Sunday worship.  I rush home and do a YouTube search, hoping to find it, so I can share it with someone... you.  Today, there is a little story that goes with my song link.

The other day my daughter told me that this is one of her new favorite songs.  So, I took a listen, knowing that she listens and "gets" the lyrics.  I was struck by her almost-13-year-old confidence in knowing that our Savior loves us right where we are.  I guess we've done something right.

I'm so thankful for music which really touches a chord in this family's heart.

Can you take time-out for a listen?  God loves you right where you are too!  (Not for what you have done, or what you will become...)



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...