Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31st ~ Year End.

Tomorrow begins a new year.  I have been a blogger for two short months.  My blog statistics show me that I have had visitors from all over the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Croatia, Slovenia, Russia, Japan, New Zealand, Spain, Greece, Brazil, Israel, and Norway.  I'm so glad that each of you have found your way here, and I hope you'll return again in the new year.  Blogger statistics show the "top ten" for various time periods, so if I did not list your homeland, please give yourself a "shout out" in the comments.  I'd love to know you were here.  Thanks for stopping by.  See you in 2011!



1 comment:

  1. Sally,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog! How wonderful to see all of your visitors from different parts of the world in such a short period of time since your blog's upstart! So excited to read we share the same one little word. Looking forward to getting started on the class- just need to get my must do list done so I can get to the want to list-lol.
    Wishing you a healthy and "joy"-ful 2011! Thank you for the link regarding our little word!!
    Take care you.
    Suz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...