Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st ~ Here We Go!


Aaaand weeee're OFF, my December Daily Friends!  Our household has been topsy-turvy since we returned from our Thanksgiving Disney trip.  The flu-bug got ahold of our two kids.  48 hours apart.  Just to make the joy L-A-S-T.  Needless to say, I've been doing unpacking, and trying to keep up with more laundry than is humanly possible.  Decorating for Christmas seems far away right now.

So, here I sit on December 1st - all excited to begin this December Daily project, but with not much to document.  I was encouraged to read THIS on Ali Edwards' project blog today.  Just what I needed to hear -- thanks Ali!  Undoubtedly, my story will feel unimportant and a little disjointed for day 1 - but remember that this is a package deal!  

I'm trying NOT to wish my December away waiting to see the end result!

Check this out. (Love it!)
Advent countdown with books
Collect 24 of your kids favorite holiday books & WRAP them, placing them in a special basket.  Each night your kids get to pick a book... Click the link to get all the details.  Even though we did read a Christmas book a night many years with our kids, I LOVE the wrapping idea & the mYsTeRy of choosing from the wrapped books each night.  It's not too late to start...  Just do the month of December -- or 12 days of Christmas.  It's a cute process either way!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...